German Village-Area Realtor
I am a licensed and accredited German Village area REALTOR with over 20 years of sales and marketing experience. I’m also the BROKER/OWNER of METRO VILLAGE REALTY. Since entering the profession, I’ve earned numerous awards and distinctions, many of which are listed below. While my office is in the German Village area, I routinely work with home buyers and sellers throughout the metro Columbus including downtown, the Victorian Village area, Grandview Heights and Clintonville.
Born to Be a Real Estate Agent
At least that’s what my family tells me. Maybe they’re right. Originally from Puerto Rico, I’ve lived in Louisiana, Texas, California, Utah, South Carolina and now Ohio. Because of my own relocation experiences, I’m especially sensitive to the needs of my relocation clients. I now live in German Village with my husband, Jeff, our dogs, Oscar and Rico, and our cat, Mama.
Fluent in Spanish and English, I graduated from the University of Texas (go Longhorns!) with a B.S. in Bilingual Education. I was an elementary school teacher for several years in Austin and Los Angeles. I also received my M.A. in Counseling from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles and was a school counselor for 4 years. You’d be amazed how often that training comes in handy during real estate negotiations.
When not working with home buyers and sellers, you will likely find me tutoring students at Stewart St. School in German Village, volunteering for a variety of community organizations and issues, and whenever I have spare time (which isn’t often), working out and creating sculptural and functional pottery pieces.
Making Sense of Today’s Real Estate Market
If you are wondering what the current market conditions mean for your home or the one you were getting ready to search for, I can assure you, opportunities abound! I would be privileged to share my expertise and enthusiasm with you, and to be your trusted real estate advisers as well as the professionals you refer to friends and family.
- 2017 PINNACLE AWARD, Ohio Association of REALTORS
- 2016 AWARD OF EXCELLENCE, Ohio Association of REALTORS
- 2015 PINNACLE AWARD, Ohio Association of REALTORS
- 2014 RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Winner
- 2014 $25-MILLION AWARD, Columbus REALTORS
- 2014 AWARD OF EXCELLENCE, Ohio Association of REALTORS
- 2012 TEN-MILLION DOLLAR AWARD, Columbus Board of REALTORS
- 2011 1st PLACE AWARDS to Village Queen for Personal Marketing and for Business Cards/Stationary, Promotion & Advertising contest, med/small firms. Presented by the Ohio Association of REALTORS
- 2011 & 2012 AWARD OF DISTINCTION, Ohio Association of REALTORS President’s Sales Club
- 2007-2010 AWARD OF ACHIEVEMENT, Ohio Association of REALTORS President’s Sales Club
- 2010 FIVE-MILLION DOLLAR AWARD, Columbus Board of REALTORS
- 2010 1st PLACE AWARD to Village Queen for Individual Website, Promotion & Advertising contest, med/small firms. Presented by the Ohio Association of REALTORS
- 2008 FOUNDER’S AWARD, Midtown Area Real Estate Association
- 2007 MILLION DOLLAR AWARD, Columbus Board of REALTORS
- PUBLISHED ARTIST: Lark Books, “500 Figures in Clay-Ceramic Artists Celebrate the Human Form”
- 2012-17, Volunteer, German Village Meeting House
- 2007-2017 Stewart Street School Tutor
- 2011, Co-founder, German Village At Your Service
- 2010 Vice-Chairwoman, German Village Business Community (GVBC)
- 2009 Co-Chair Village Lights Event, German Village
- 2008 President, Midtown Area Real Estate Association
Accreditations & Membership
- Certified Residential Specialists designation-CRS
- REBAC- Accredited Buyer Representation designation- ABR
- Senior Real Estate Specialist-SRES
- National Association of REALTORS
- Ohio Association of REALTORS
- Columbus Board of REALTORS
- Independent Broker’s Association, Vice President
- Midtown Area Real Estate Association
- German Village Society
- German Village Business Community
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Ohio Designer Craftsmen
- Southern Highland Craft Guild
Relocating to Columbus?
As a long-time Columbus, Ohio Realtor, I’m experienced in buying and selling homes throughout the city. Whether it’s a corporate move or personal, I can make your transition to Columbus easy and seamless, from helping you sell your old home to finding the perfect new home, and provide you information on area schools, community activities and entertainment options. Contact me for information or a FREE real estate relocation packet.